Cancellation Policy (Appointments inside the U.S.)
Please let me know if you need to cancel the appointment as soon as possible. Rather than cancelling an appointment, I do allow clients one opportunity to reschedule appointment dates to a better date/time, if that works best for your schedule.
- If you’ve submitted a deposit, as long as you cancel with more than 24 hours notice, no fee will be incurred.
- If you cancel with less than 24 hours notice, 50% of the deposit is expected.
- If you cancel with less than 12 hours notice, 100% of the donation is expected.
However, please be advised that repeatedly cancellations or a no call/ no show will not be tolerated and you will be unable to schedule future appointments with me.
Cancellation Policy (International Travel)
International travel engagements must be a minimum of 2 days.
To reserve an exclusive travel date, a non-refundable 50% deposit must be provided upon booking. If for any reason you have to cancel our engagement, your deposit is 100% refunded in full if the cancellation is within 14 days of our scheduled date, minus any travel related costs I may have incurred which could be nonrefundable (i/e flights, hotel, etc)
- If you cancel with less than 14 days notice, 50% of the deposit is expected.
- If you cancel with less than 7 days notice, 100% of the donation is expected.
- In the very rare event that I should need to cancel, your deposit is refunded immediately the same day.
Deposits may be made via: bank wire transfer, PayPal, cashier’s check or money order.
* Rates do not include flight/ lodging expenese.